Thursday 13 February 2014

Finished Titles

The titles I have chosen keep in line with the simplistic style used by films such as The Bourne Legacy and Drive that I found in my titles research. My titles feature a plain font in a neon blue colour, which makes them stand out more and lets the audience know the film is exciting and action-packed. The titles should leave no room for confusing the genre of my film for anything other than action, even when the action is yet to start and the pace of my opening scene is slow. I also like that the font and colour makes the text stand out and allows the audience to read it easily. Here is a screenshot of a scene in my film, featuring an example of the titles I have used.


My films main title card has a slightly different, simpler font as I felt it looked more professional. The colour remains the same as the fonts to carry over the same style so the scene has some consistency. The font size is also bigger so that the title fills up the whole screen, so the audience know this is the name of the film. It is also set against a plain black background to make it stand out, following on from films like The Bourne Legacy and The A-Team that I found in my titles research. Here is a screenshot of my films main titles.


No comments:

Post a Comment